Big questions, small answers. Want you to answer too. 🙂
1. If there was one dream for your life that you didn’t follow, what would you say it was?
A fort built out of sheets at 4 AM. 🙂
2. If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say?
I leave behind places I love. Every 3 years. Can’t help myself. I guess love lasts indeed only 3 years. It’s like a blood disease.
3. If you were to name a single thing that can destroy a soul, what would it be?
When dreams turn to dust and lovers to friends. When we disintegrate it, assasinate it, for fear of growing old. Quoting Placebo.
4. If you had to name the best thing about getting older, what would you say it is?
You and I will be young forever, so what’s that question about? 😀 I suppose it’s about cherish and accepting things. Also, I think media people get old earlier: they live a million lives, all the lives of the people they write about. Sometimes I used to feel I’m not 20 years old, but 50. And I wouldn’t give away those extra-years for anything else.
5. If you had to name the one experience that strengthened your character the most so far in your life, what would it be?
Now I’m istening to “Fix you” – Coldplay. There is a line that fits perfect the answer: “when you get what you want, but not what you need”.
Note: Yeap, I know I cheated. 😀
2 x sz. :)