Okay, so what I’ve been up to since I marked my blog as private? Mmm. Tough question. Among other (serious) things:
– I woke up one morning and I decided to cut off my (really long) hair. So now I have a really short and crazy haircut. But I totally l-l-love it! I will share some pictures, if you’re good.
– I wrote down an interesting dream about an unicorn with 5 hearts and turned it into a surreal short story. I will publish it soon. I can’t wait to share it with you! If you think Tolkien has a wild imagination, just wait and see mine.
– I totally loved exchanging business ideas with Nigel (thank you, Nigel!)
– I’m planning to change this blog’s identity and turn it into something very… experimental. Nigel inspired me this time, too. But that’s a surprise.
– I discovered a very funny remake of Duck Sauce’s “Barbra Streisand” (it’s called “Stela Popescu”) and thought you’ll love it, too. I certainly do! B R I L L I A N T!!! I’ll post it later on, now I gotta run.
(for you, foreign readers, Stela Popescu is… Romania’s Barbra Streisand, let’s say… :)))